Republic Services ETL Developer III in Scottsdale, Arizona
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Develop, configure, code, test and debug new software solutions.
• Serve as a lead technical resource in the development and delivery of data-oriented solutions to support critical business needs.
• Develop, test and implement enterprise data movement (ETL and CDC) solutions.
• Address system defects and implement enhancements to existing functionality.
• Work with onshore/offshore team to analyze, develop and improve ETL run times as well as produce accurate defect free code.
• Troubleshoot issues with minimal guidance, identify bottlenecks in existing data workflows and provide solutions for a scalable, defect-free applications.
• Comply with Company policy and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle.
• Participate in the definition of application scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
• Maintain productive working relationships with project sponsors and key systems users.
• Develop effort estimates for assigned application software implementation activities.
• Provide Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
• Support production environment in the event of emergency.
• Provide performance tuning insight to project team and create reusable objects and templates.
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
Apply online or submit resume to Republic Services, Inc., E. Duross, 18500 N. Allied Way, Phoenix, Arizona 85054. Reference Position Number: 054919/009030.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Statistics (willing to accept foreign education equivalent)
• Minimum of 6 years of experience performing ETL using the Informatica tool set in IT operations and support.
Specific Skills/other requirements (quantitative experience requirements not applicable to this section):
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working on large data initiatives (>5 terabytes).
• Minimum 3 years of experience with at least three of the following: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Teradata, IBM, and Informatica modules (IDQ, PowerCenter, MDM, and ETL).
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.