Republic Services Talent Sourcer in Phoenix, Arizona
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world. Why Work with Us Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building organizations through acquiring great talent. The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for finding and attracting the best talent by understanding the organization’s strategic talent needs. This position requires a close partnership with the functional recruitment team in order to fully understand the pipelining needs for respective business units.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Serves as a resource to the Recruiting team by sourcing both passive and active candidates to assist with difficult searches and in times of high requisition volume.
• Assists in creating sourcing strategies to target, identify, map, and engage potential candidates.
• Monitors and tracks market developments, identifying significant industry, people, and company trends to highlight potential candidate pools for active and pipeline searches.
• Performs online research for résumé and candidate profiles using job boards, social networking sites, internet research, etc.
• Identifies and attends industry events to network and attract qualified talent into the organization.
• Evaluates profiles of potential candidates and performs preliminary phone screen assessments; screens candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
• Evaluates motivators of passive and active candidates, and influences candidate decision-making, “selling” them on the opportunity to come and work with Republic Services, an industry leader in the solid waste business. The statements used herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an incumbent so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
• Minimum of 3 years of recruiting and/ or sourcing experience. (Required).
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• CIR, AIRS, Social Talent or another similar talent sourcing and/or recruiting certification.
• Demonstrated proficiency, and interest, in utilizing social media, conducting internet research, and sourcing.
• Experience using tools and generating sourcing ideas outside of the traditional methods of recruiting.
• Experience in developing strong relationships through establishing trust and credibility with colleagues.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
• Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.