Republic Services Call Center Real Time Management Analyst in Indianapolis, Indiana
Republic Services is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and non-hazardous solid waste. Through our subsidiaries, Republic’s collection companies, recycling centers, transfer stations, and landfills focus on providing effective solutions to make proper waste disposal effortless for our 14 million customers. We’ll handle it from here., our brand promise, lets customers know they can count on Republic to provide a superior experience while fostering a sustainable Blue Planet for future generations to enjoy a cleaner, safer and healthier world. Why Work with Us Our Company cannot thrive without great people devoted to serving customers, the community and the planet. We hire the best people to make Republic a great place to work. We are focused on attracting talented individuals across professions who are as committed to serving customers and the planet as we are. We strive to create a workplace that's meaningful and rewarding to our 33,000 employees. That's why we are proud to be recognized as Best Large Employer by Forbes, World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere, and Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2018 Corporate Equality Index.
The RTM Analyst (Real-Time Management Analyst) is responsible for managing real-time contact volume and staffing in order to enable the department to meet established performance standards and KPIs. The RTM Analyst analyzes real-time center and agent performance to identify, adjust and communicate any necessary changes in call routing and staffing to achieve service level, staff productivity and adherence goals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Monitors real-time performance of call volume, emails, AHT, staffing levels, adherence, agent productivity and other performance statistics across multiple queues to ensure the department is in the best position to reach its KPIs.
• Identifies and responds to intervals that require remediation tactics (i.e. adjusting schedules, canceling off-phone activities, soliciting OT, adjusting call routing, etc.).
• Monitors and records tardiness, absenteeism, call outs and other schedule deviations.
• Processes and records schedule adherence exceptions submitted by call center team leaders.
• Advises of and schedules optimal ad-hoc meeting and training times.
• Evaluates any day-of early leave and PTO requests and forwards recommended actions to management.
• Contacts agents that are out of adherence, if necessary and appropriate, to provide escalation assistance.
• Understands interdependencies; communicates and develops plans for intra-day help across CRC sites.
• Continually identifies and communicates opportunities for improving call center efficiency to team and department leaders.
• Performs root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance; monitors external factors that may impact forecast volumes and communicates findings to key stakeholders.
• Initiates escalation processes for system outages and submits problem tickets to the RS Help Desk while working with IT to initiate appropriate tactics to ensure minimal service level impact.
• Helps drive innovation and continuous improvement in WFM, RTM and related business processes.
• Works cooperatively with other members of the customer experience team to manage projects by setting expectations and priorities, interacting with decision-makers, and making sure all agreed upon deliverables are met according to project timeline commitments.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
• Bachelor’s Degree. • Minimum of 1 year of real-time management experience in a contact center environment and previous experience with real-time management performance applications (i.e., inContact, ConnectFirst, etc.) (Required). • Proficient in utilizing a WFM system (i.e. Calabrio, IEX, etc.) and related WFM reporting principles. (Required). • A solid understanding of call center terminology and functions, call routing concepts and metrics and an operational knowledge of Cisco CUIC or any other intelligent call routing/ACD system. (Required). • Experience with Calabrio WFM 9.x or later and CUIC 10.x or later. • Proficient in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
• Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
• Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
• Short- and long-term disability.
• Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
• Employee discount programs.
• 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.